Professional protective film manufacturer
Customize various plastic films according to application requirements
VOID Anti-Counterfeit Material Label Categories and Technical Requirements
VOID anti-counterfeiting materials, also known as security fonts, are a kind of uncovered anti-counterfeiting material with most of the substrate being a plastic film. This includes uncovering empty texts and leaving patterns; layering when uncovered and displaying content hidden between layers to prevent unauthorized disclosure, removal, and reposting. Mostly used for logistics labels, anti-theft seal labels, seals; layering more for security code labels, as a substrate for the production of labels, such as being lifted will be separated from the surface material in a predetermined text or pattern, such as: The words "VOID", "Unsealed", "Opened" and the like are left on the object to be attached, so as to ensure the original purpose and to provide an automatic inspection function. Products using PET surface material can be made of matt silver, light silver, flash silver, laser, white and other color transparent, opaque material.
1. The surface material can be selected according to the actual needs of the printing method, the surface of the sticker, etc., double coated paper, OPP, PE, PET, PO, etc. The base material can be made into white, matt silver, light silver or other colors. Can make color effect;
2. The surface material can be coated according to the printing method. The treated substrate surface has good printing and printing effects, and is resistant to chemical reagents and abrasion. It can save the printing ribbon and reduce the loss of the printer; printing with offset, UV, gravure and other printing methods can show good printing effect;
3. When the label is peeled off from the surface of the adherend, the character or pattern set in advance on the substrate is separated from the substrate and remains intact on the surface of the sticker. After tearing, the substrate and the pattern cannot be restored;
4. The preset character patterns in the substrate can be text, patterns, or other special pattern specified by the customer. The use of special edition patterns greatly enhances the effectiveness of anti-counterfeit effects and enhances corporate image.
1, sealing stickers. Widely used in logistics, aviation, express delivery, documents, letters, storage and other fields. The anti-counterfeit seal label is affixed to the seal of the object to prevent documents, mails, and parcels from being read or misappropriated without authorization, and is used to identify unauthorized or illegal opening of the sealed object;
2, tamper-evident labels. Widely used in IT, electronics, electrical appliances, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, shopping malls and other fields, the tamper-evident labels are affixed to the products to prevent the label from being lifted and then used again to identify unauthorized or illegally opened sealed products. ;
3, the warranty label. Widely used in IT, electronics, electrical appliances, the warranty label affixed to the product at the key binding site, to prevent the product or the contents of the package is opened, replaced, misappropriated, used to identify unauthorized or illegally open the product caused by product damage caused Illegal warranty;
4, the quality label. Widely used in IT, electronics, electrical appliances, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, shopping malls and other fields. Before the products are shipped out of the factory, the unit attaches quality assurance labels to self-produced products. It is a kind of logo for the quality of its own products promised to customers, and it is improved. Product image, provide quality assurance, and enhance user confidence in the product as a logo.
I. Categories of VOID anti-counterfeiting labels:
1. Holographic anti-counterfeit trademarks, also known as laser anti-counterfeiting trademarks, or laser anti-counterfeit trademarks.
2. Printing anti-counterfeit trademarks, printing anti-counterfeit documents and bills.
3. Dual-card anti-counterfeit trademarks; divided into four types of dual-card security trademarks: moire-striped dual-card, dual-core nuclear track card, polarized optical dual-card, random encryption hidden graphic dual card and so on.
4. Graphic output laser anti-counterfeiting mark; The use of laser beam to form a graphic anti-counterfeit mark on the target surface.
5. Nuclear micropore anti-counterfeit trademarks, namely nuclear track anti-counterfeiting. The organic film is irradiated by a heavy ion generator or a nuclear reactor (national control equipment) imaging method to form ionized damage. The formed track is etched with a strong base or acid to make it microporous. Constitutes graphics from micropores. Its anti-counterfeiting feature is: In the visible light, due to micropore diffraction and scattering, the visual effect observed by the human eye is a white graphic. If dripping onto it, the water seeps into the pores and the image disappears. If it is applied with a colored liquid, the colored liquid penetrates into the micro-holes, wipes off the colored liquid on the surface, and presents a colored graphic.
6. Graphic disclosure of anti-counterfeit trademarks;
7. Invisible graphic security trademark. The anti-counterfeit trademark is made of a material having a retro-reflective characteristic, such as a flash angle image type, a multi-dimensional flash angle type, a reflective watermark type, and the like. In the bid for Guizhou Moutai anti-counterfeiting project, Chinese manufacturers defeated the powerful 3M company in the United States with domestically-made invisible graphic security signs and won the bid at one stroke.
8. Magnetic anti-counterfeit trademarks. The anti-counterfeit trademark is made by printing using magnetic ink. For example, the magnetic powder is made into a magnetic ink and its information characteristics (such as code bar, code width, code distance) and magnetic characteristics (remanent ratio, coercive force ratio) are mixedly coded by PS glue mixing, screen printing, and other printing methods. . It is identified by an implicit magnetic code identifier (using the impact method to sense fast magnetic measurements, accurately test the various characteristics of the coded material, and perform the logic decoding).
9. Mark distribution of anti-counterfeit trademarks. The anti-counterfeit trademark is made of three-dimensional three-dimensional color fiber distribution characteristics, known as texture distribution anti-counterfeiting labels. The use of color reflective particles and white raised microbubble distribution characteristics made of anti-counterfeiting labels known as particle distribution anti-counterfeit trademarks. The originality of this logo belongs to our country. The uniqueness of the logo and the difficulty in counterfeiting are all good.
10. Overlay anti-counterfeit trademarks. The anti-counterfeit trademark covers the unique digital or graphic information with overlays. The mark is divided into two types: scratch type and open type. The cover is removed and should not be used again. The most common ones are the code-scraping type and code-breaking type anti-counterfeiting marks;
11. The original light carved anti-counterfeiting trademark. The anti-counterfeit trademark makes use of high-resolution light engraving technology to make a hologram with a grating pitch less than or equal to 0.4 μm on a thin film, and the zero-order diffraction is the direction of reflection under oblique light of white light, forming a picture with equal inclination interference of the thin film. China’s new identity card adopts this top international high-tech technology and rotates 90 degrees along its own plane. The color of the “Great Wall” pattern changes.
12. UV fluorescent anti-counterfeit trademarks. Special ink that emits visible light under ultraviolet light is called ultraviolet fluorescent ink. Widely used in renminbi, bank notes, tax notes, etc.
Second, VOID security label technical requirements:
Anti-counterfeit trademarks are one of the anti-counterfeiting technology products. The main technical requirements are as follows:
1. Identity uniqueness: The uniqueness and non-transferability of anti-counterfeiting identification features of anti-counterfeit technology products. For example, digital anti-counterfeiting, so that an anti-counterfeit trademark of a product identity code, each anti-counterfeiting trademark can only be used once, can not be transferred to use.
2. Stability period: Under the normal use conditions, the anti-counterfeiting identification features of anti-counterfeiting technology products can be kept for the shortest time. For example, fluorescent inks and temperature-change inks have a decay period.
3. Security period: Under normal use conditions, the anti-counterfeiting identification feature of the anti-counterfeiting technology product is the shortest time for successful imitation. This is what the customer is most concerned about. The commitment period should be set by the manufacturer.
4. Anti-counterfeiting efforts: the durability and reliability of authenticity and counterfeit counterfeiting functions. The strength of anti-counterfeiting consists of the number of anti-counterfeiting identification features, the number of anti-counterfeiting technology exclusive, the difficulty of copying, and the four elements that are copied into the book size.
5. Use adaptability: The anti-counterfeiting identification technology's anti-counterfeiting identification features can adapt to the target or service object's use requirements.
6. Recognition performance: The anti-counterfeiting identification features of anti-counterfeiting technology products can be correctly identified through the senses or machines (instruments) within the required identification time. The first-line recognition emphasizes the public common sense of anti-counterfeiting identification features, and can be recognized through the sense organs; the second-line recognition emphasizes recognition through simple instruments (such as magnifying glass, laser pen, ultraviolet fluorescent discriminator, etc.); the three-line recognition emphasizes the use of special instruments (such as DNA identification ) Identification by experts as the basis for judicial decisions. Second-line recognition and three-line recognition emphasize the hidden nature of anti-counterfeiting identification features.
7. Environmental requirements for use: The anti-counterfeit performance of anti-counterfeiting technology products should meet the requirements for the normal use environment of the subject matter.
8. Technology security Confidentiality: The technology of designing and manufacturing anti-counterfeiting technology products should be safe and confidential. In addition, the adaptability of the economic cost should also be considered, ie, the use of anti-counterfeiting technology should be minimized as much as possible.
Third, VOID anti-counterfeit label suppliers choose:
1, the formal anti-counterfeiting company has anti-counterfeiting association membership certificate and production-type anti-counterfeiting company should have "anti-counterfeiting label production license" certificate, please look! Qualification
2. Understand whether the supplier company belongs to a formal anti-counterfeiting company and whether it has a complete supply capability.
3, to understand whether the supplier company's product quality pass
4. Whether after-sales service is guaranteed or not, check whether the security code has a convenient channel.